- Richard Feynman -
Java-Web:Creating XML from Java
This chapter introduces you to the basics of using creating XML from Java.
In order to fully understand this chapter, we assume you have basic knowledge of XML and Java. If you feel that you need to freshen up on SQL, we recommend our book Programming with Java and also the chapter on Java-Web:Introduction to XML.
Lecture slides and videos
- Lecture video (two parts) Java - Generera XML (Swedish)
- Lecture slides (PDF) Generating XML from Java (English)
- Wikipedia Java API for XML Processing
- Oracle tutorial - Trail: Java API for XML Processing (JAXP)
- Oracle tutorial - Generating XML from an Arbitrary Data Structure
- Oracle tutorial - Writing Out a DOM as an XML File
Up next: Exercises!