It's easy to get overconfident when writing a lot of texts and exercises. Errors inevitably sneak in, and Henrik and Rikard are not better than any other authors of course materials. Luckily for Henrik and Rikard, a lot of brilliant people (students and colleagues and others) are better at spotting errors than the authors, which has greatly improved this wiki!
A big thanks to the following people for kind support, help and/or bug reports. Apologies for all others who have helped not listed here. Contact the authors if you feel left out!
- Nahid Vafaie: For spotting a lot of bugs and errors and kindly pointing them out to Henrik and Rikard
- Felix Bellak: for bug reporting on exercises in Classes III
- Emil Eskång for general bugfixin' in Classes III
- Emile Cousin for general bugfixin' in Classes III
- Jonathan Pierre for bugfixing exercises in Classes III
- Marcus Stenberg for general bugfixing in Java
- Sebastian Angin for general bugfixing in Java
- Markus Lidrot for finding a bug in Assignment #01 in the C course.